The 3rd edition of Global Ayurveda Festival Kerala at Kozhikode will now be held from 31st January to 4th February 2016. A few topmost national leaders— central ministers and distinguished personalities in different fields have expressed their consent to participate in the forthcoming GAF 2016. In order to make their participation a reality, there had been slight changes on the previously announced dates. Hence new dates for GAF 2016 will be from 31st January to 4th February 2016 instead of 29th January to 2nd February 2016.
Global Ayurveda Festival Kerala is an international Ayurvedic biennial event started to serve as a force to galvanize Ayurvedic sector to aspire, plan and achieve greater heights. It has successfully showcased Ayurveda on a global platform multi-dimensionally comprehensive with everything from textual traditions to healing traditions, from policies to products and from research to economics, made available for discussions, deliberations and decisions. The impact of the previous GAFs has heightened our responsibility, renewed the corporate interest and enhanced the academic and public expectations. 3rd Global Ayurveda Festival Kerala (GAF-III) is planned to address these and more.
GAF-III 2016 will commence with a mega fortnight long Kerala Ayurveda fair in 14 districts and culminate with 5 days’ of International Seminar, Exhibition, Workshop, Business Meet and a host of other activities.
AYURVED SUTRA is official magazine of GAF.
New dates for GAF 2016 are:
- INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR (JAN 31- FEB 03, 2016)
- PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS (29-30 JAN 2016)
- AROGYA EXPO-GLOBAL AYURVEDA EXHIBITION (31 JAN – FEB 04, 2016)
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MEET ON AYURVEDA (01-02 FEB, 2016)
- AYUSH CLINICS (31 JAN – 04 FEB 2016)
- INTERNATIONAL CO-OPERATION MEET (02 FEB 2016)
- KERALA AYURVEDA ALUMNI MEET (03 FEB 2016)
- AYURVEDA SOLIDARITY MEETS (31 JAN -03 FEB, 2016)
- GRAND KERALA AYURVEDA FAIR (15- 28 JAN 2016)
- AYURVEDA HERBS CULTIVATORS AND COLLECTORS MEET (04 FEB 2016)
- PUBLIC AWARENESS PROGRAMMES (31 JAN – 04 FEB 2016)