- Six days CME (ROTP) is being organized for teachers in the subject of Kriya Sharira by Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune from 3rd to 8th August, 2015. The programme is sponsored by the department of AYUSH.
- First Annual Central Zone National Conference On “Innovation in Alternative to Animal Experimentation from Drug Discovery to Drug Delivery”, organized by Department Of Pharmaceutical Science And Technology, AKS University, Satna (M.P). on 21st and 22nd August, 2015.
- World Ayurvedic Expo 2015, a co-located exhibition and conference for Ayurvedic, Natural and Herbal products manufacturers are held on 26th August 2015 at Hyderabad. This is an international event with around 250 plus exhibitors from around the world participating in it. This mega event attracts 10,000+ B2B visitors from around the world apart from the conference delegates. Apart from exhibition there is also a parallel conference happening for different segments of healthcare which will be focusing on knowledge sharing, issues & concerns for growth in the industry.
- 8th SWANIRBHARA DIVASA “International Conference on Management of Disorders of Trimarma”, organized by J.S. Ayurveda College, Nadiad is held on 1st and 2nd September 2015
- 17th Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress (APLAR 2015), organized by APLAR and Indian Rheumatology Association will be held from 6th to 9th September 2015.
- National Symposium on Healthy Yoga Lifestyle – for Prevention of Lifestyle Diseases and CME on Role of Yoga, Nature, Nutrition & Meditation in Promotion of Holistic Health, organized by AROGYADHAM Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharashtra will be held on 10th and 11th September 2015.
- Fifth Euro-India International Conference on Holistic Medicine (ICHM-2015), organized by Institute for Holistic Medical Sciences (IHMS), Kerala from 11th to 13th September 2015.
- National Seminar on Endocrinology From Ayurvedic Perspective, organized by Pune District Education Association’s, College of Ayurveda & Research Centre will be held on 30th September 2015.
- Ayurvedaswadhyayam invites persons belonging to Ayurveda fraternity to participate in the Ashtangahridayam recitation competition. Record the audio recitation of any chapter of Ashtanga Hirdaya and send the CD to Thrissur, Kerala before 22nd August 2015. To download the application form and to read the notification and instructions, visit www.ayurvedaswadhyayam.com
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)