- WORLD YOGA FESTIVAL organized by Sri Joydip Ashram, West Bengal, will be held on January 10 and 11.
- “Panchabhautik Aushadhi Nirman Karyashala” will be organized by Upalap Mangal Karyalaya, Maharashtra, on January 4 and 5.
- International Ccnference on “Multidisciplinary Healthcare” organized by Team of Healthcare Professionals, AIIMS will be held on January 11 and 12.
- One day national level seminar on “Clinical Application of Moulika Siddhanta” to be organized by Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Hospital, Hubli, on January 19.
- JAGNASA-2014, a national seminar on Sahasrayoga – The treasure of Ayurvedic Formulations of Kerala, to be organized by VidyarthiSeva Trust at Pankajakasthuri Ayurveda Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, on January 18 and 19.
- 20th INCOFYRA (international conference on frontiers in yoga research and Its applications), Yoga: A Public Health Strategy for Diabetes Prevention and Education, to be jointly organized by Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (VYASA), Bangalore, from January 2-5.
- International conference on Ayurveda and Yoga, to be organized by the International Academy of Ayurveda (Pune) and Tathagat Ayurveda Research Foundation, Pune at Dubai will be held on January 4 and 5.
- 35th state conference, organized by Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI), Wayanad will be held on January 11 and 12.
- An interactive seminar on Correlation of Principles of Ayurveda with Modern Medicine, to be jointly organized by Dr Mukund Baheti, NIMA Nagpur on January 12.
(Visited 139 times, 1 visits today)