For Researchers . Submission guideline.
* Ayurved Sutra ( https://ayurvedsutra.com) welcomes original research papers.These research articles must be no more than 5,000 words, including notes and references. Special Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 150 words on the cover. Editorial board of experts will examine the papers. After reviewing it , paper will be cleared for publication if found according to set academic norms.It is a standard process followed by the board.
General contributions, Confabulations and Assignments
* Ayurved Sutra ( https://ayurvedsutra.com) sends out books for review, assign interviews, plans subject-centric discussions and dialogue, promote talks, confabulation and symposiums, encourage survey based reports and out of box stories. Ayurved Sutra ( https://ayurvedsutra.com) does not normally accept unsolicited Interviews, Surveys or Book Reviews. Prior permission will help us to ensure the consideration. Short contributions on contemporary subjects, developments, events ideally be between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
Educators, Students and Institutions
* Educators, students and institutions may share research and experimental activities on Website as a sharing platform. Information related to Fellowships, Admissions, Scholarships, Study Programmes ,Workshops and general activities in the field of wellness is to be sent us within proper time. It can be flashed on website and in print according to relevance.
* Contributions should be sent preferably by email. Receipt of articles will be acknowledged by email.
*Contributions with immediate relevance would be considered for early publication. Please note that this is a matter of purely editorial judgement. Editorial board reserves the final say. It is abiding to all.
* Writers are requested to provide full details for correspondence: postal address, phone numbers and email address.
* Ayurved Sutra is created to provide a platform for knowledge sharing and research oriented work in the field of the science of Holistic living and to expand general awareness among readers and seekers. Everyone is welcome to help the cause.
*Copyright of all articles published are reserved.
*Submission means understanding that the contributor allows Ayurved Sutra to use it in media space without restriction or without any bindings ,off course with due credits to the author . *Submission means the Author asserts the rights to do so and that, the contribution is his original work. However , they are also expected to put a fair reference of Ayurved Sutra in re-prints.
*No published article or part thereof be reproduced in any form without prior permission and due credits of the original source ( Author / Publishing Platform). Sanctity of the author(s), original sources and Ayurved Sutra should be maintained.
* Looking into the idea behind this platform,Creative Commons is for greater good and in no form “sharing of earning” is claimed against general contributions . Public domain content is governed by the law of the land. Use of the site is under rules, terms and conditions.
*Drop a mail for any further information to the editorial office : email@example.com